Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crochet Love {A mug cozy for Mom}

My mom loves hot chocolate.
Like...really loves it.
Her birthday was last week, so I made her a mug cozy.


I found a great crochet cozy pattern from Lisa's blog, Bubblegirl.
It was a great pattern, and so easy to follow.
I did make a small adjustment by making my cozy a little wider.
This helped it to fit the mug that I bought a little better.



I love the stitch in this pattern,
the way the stitches in each row tilt this way and that.


I really liked the colors that I chose.
The blue mug is just the right shade of blue,
and the cream yarn  and dainty rose button compliment it just right.


This was a great birthday present for my mom,
but wouldn't it also make a great Mother's Day present for other hot chocolate lovers out there?

2 comments :

  1. Very sweet, I bet she loved it.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete