Wednesday, December 18, 2013

crochet and knitting love {favorite projects of 2013}

I have been so blessed with a huge amount of holiday orders from my shop and have been busily crocheting for a few weeks now, trying to get everything done and shipped in time! I am so grateful for all of the support from my family, friends, and customers. Thank you! 

All of this work has meant that I haven't really had time to create any new patterns or tutorials for the blog lately, and I haven't made anything for myself in quite a while! But that's okay because as I looked over blog posts from this past year I realized that I sure made a lot! Here are some of my favorite crochet and knit projects from 2013...

Top: 1, 2, 3
Middle: 4, 5, 6
Bottom: 7, 8, 9

Top: 1, 2, 3
Middle: 4, 5, 6
Bottom: 7, 8, 9

I sure learned a lot this year. I am so proud of myself for learning how to knit over the summer. It seemed so daunting at first, but I think I am slowly getting the hang of it! 

I plan to get back into the routine of new crochet and knit projects after the holidays. But for now, I am excited to share a lot of time with my family and enjoying company of old and new friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment