Monday, December 29, 2014

a very Haynie Christmas


Christmas came and went this year before I could even blink. We traveled a bit and when we came home, I was so focused on all the errands I had to run and the people I needed to buy for that by Christmas day, I was totally wiped out. I was so busy and time flew by so fast that I didn't get that chance to sit back and enjoy like I really wanted to. I've been kinda bummed because that's not what I want our Christmas to be about. We tried our best to keep things focused on the birth of Christ and the spirit of "giving" rather than receiving, but with all the hustle and bustle it can be hard, you know? The boys were so happy though. I think they really did feel the magic that Christmas brings and that's what's really important! We were also able to spend some much needed time with family both near and far.

So amid the chaos that I was feeling, I think we were still able to feel joy, gratitude, and love this Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment