Thursday, September 17, 2015

my blush pink skirt and my "outfit post" insecurities







Outfit details: 
Shirt from Old Navy
This skirt from H&M (and it looks to be on sale!)
Wooden Beaded Necklace from my shop!


I love clothes and I love shopping but for some reason, I'm always reluctant to post outfits here on Le Blog. I think part of it is due to the fact that I still feel silly posting pictures of myself in unnatural poses (not sure I'll ever get over that one). It could also be that I have really specific taste and I don't know if you guys will get tired of my insistence on only wearing dresses or skirts. I hate jeans. HATE them. And I'll never be that girl in the cute skinny jeans and tall brown boots. I also have never found a pair of knee high boots that didn't feel like clown shoes on me.

But in the off chance that you love dresses and skirts, and belong in a different era like me, I am going to share this feminine and comfortable outfit with you! I don't think fall has to be all about the dark, rustic colors. This blush pink skirt and fun floral shirt are a great outfit for these cool mornings and warm afternoons that we are having right now! I also love the giant, deep pockets on this skirt to hold all of the Legos, snacks, and rocks that we collected while exploring a garden the day of this shoot!

And just so I can maybe add yet another skirt to my collection, what is your favorite go-to comfortable skirt!?

No comments :

Post a Comment