Monday, November 9, 2015

photos from Halloween

This year's Halloween was pretty interesting! I usually spend a lot of time in the month prior making and getting the boy's costumes ready. This year, however, we were travelling and so busy with life that I didn't start making their outfits until the Thursday before. I rushed to get their "Lego Guy" costumes finished in time for our church's trunk-or-treat Thursday night. I was like a little energizer bunny running around all day getting materials, painting yellow heads, and cutting out cute little faces. I finished with only minutes to spare, only to find out the boys didn't want to be "Leg Guys" anymore. 

After that, I gave up control and let them scrounge outfits from our costume bin. They ended up changing outfits about 7 times each for the next 2 days. It was infuriating and hilarious all at once. 

On Halloween, the kids played their last soccer games of the season and got to trick-or-treat with some of our best friends! It was such a blast and I'm so glad it's over. Now, on to the more fun holidays!


Here are some pictures from our Halloween adventures...








......................................................
You definitely don't want to miss this video of Ande's evil laugh.

Also, last year's Halloween costumes were pretty awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment