Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!

I wished to be the first to Blog Happy Mothers day, but it's 5pm and I'm positive it's just wishful thinking by now. Anyhow Happy Mothers day to all mothers, moms, would be mothers, should and could be moms. I'm proud of you all, and wish you to know of our (men's) great debt to you mothers, whom we love so much. You see, I have found in months past, as I have brought on a new mother to my life, the effort and patience that seemingly all mothers put into their families. Congrats on one more year as a mother!

Now, in other news, Lindsay has announced that we were moving, and we still are, but nothing is settled in North Carolina. We are again looking for a place to live, and jobs to work. Though we know it will all be well with us. We would like some closure. We have a long list of things to do at our apartment here, before we move, and a longer list of things to do in North Carolina. Lindsay is so happy and ready for a move. I am pleased to be moving out to new territory and cannot wait to take on an adventure out there. Once the ride begins for us it should last for about seven or eight months and then be over. Including finding an apartment, testing, interviews, securing a job, and then getting through fire academy. What a joy.

I am going to try and put a few pictures up but who knows if there are any news pictures to post. There are not, sorry.

No comments :

Post a Comment