Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Fever...

...I've definitely got it. I am getting so excited about warm weather coming. In trying to beautify our apartment and get ready for the season, I have suddenly become obsessed with flowers. Maybe it got started with Curtis' monthly promise. Here is evidence of my lovely March bouquet:

 I also went a little crazy buying silk flowers, which are now all over the apartment. I just can't get over how well flowers can brighten up a room!
 
 

How do you feel about decorating with flowers? If you love them as much as I do, check out these websites that I found:

I'm thinking about swapping my cheap Dollar Store flowers for these. Aren't they adorable? You can find these and a lot of other equally eye-catching colors and arrangements at ffflowers on Etsy.

Are you a craftaholic like me, looking for another project? Check out Craftaholics Anonymous, a great crafty blog I found this morning. There is a lovely tutorial for this Spring time flower wreath, which I L.O.V.E!

3 comments :

  1. Me too!?!? OMG... seriously- I can't get enough of flowers and the stands on the streets of NYC sell bundles of a dozen for $15?! I feel like i'm gonna go broke cause of flowers!?

    Love you Lindz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for this post! I have been looking for a good idea for a spring wreath, because I think a lot of times they look tacky, but I LOVE this one! It will be on my door soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, you are both the cutest things. Hurry home Curtis!!! We think of you and pray for you.

    ReplyDelete