Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DIY Love {Nursery Wall Art: Name Banner}

Here is a quick, easy, and cheap project for you:

I have wanted a name banner for my son's nursery since he was born. I have toyed with the idea of either making a banner or using the wooden letters. And, considering we are closing on our first house today, I went with the most inexpensive choice, the banner.

It was so easy. I can't say it enough.
All you need is some fun scrapbook paper and ribbon. You can also add something like cardboard to the back to make it sturdier.
I chose to draw and cut out the letters by hand, but I don't suggest it. It was very tedious, let me tell you. I then cut out squares and glued the letters to that.
To finish it off, all you have to do is punch holes and run a ribbon through each lettered square.

Ta-Da!
There you have it folks.
The easiest name banner you will ever make! When we move into our new home, I plan to put it above the crib. There will be more easy and cheap nursery decorations to come, so stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. I like all that...Royal Bambino features a large selection of Nursery and Children’s Wall Art, with over 1000 different items by over 36 different designers! Your child’s bedroom or nursery is their own space, to play, dream, and relax. Choose Nursery Wall Art in bold colors, landscapes, art deco patterns, or designs that reflect your child's creativity, personality, and interests.Visit this one also http://www.royalbambino.com/ for your baby's room decoration.

    ReplyDelete