Monday, January 3, 2011

Moving on




I hope your Christmas was as lovely as mine!
I took some time away from the computer and blogs to enjoy all the time I got to spend with family. Thats one of my favorite things about the holidays. If you remember my last post, I drastically downsized my shop a couple weeks ago. I am planning on coming out with a few new patterns and can't wait to get working on them. They are pretty long a tedious to make though so be patient with me!

I'm also planning on another big change coming up pretty soon. Taking time off from the blog got me thinking. As it stands now, I run 2 separate blogs, my family blog, and this one. I've stared to notice that the more effort I put into this blog, the less effort I put into my family blog and vice versa. I love both, so what is a girl to do

Well, I will tell you! I am going to merge my 2 blogs into one! With blogger, you can transfer all of your posts from one blog to another, so I will do just that. I will send all of my posts from this blog to my family blog. This way, I hope to please everybody. With my new merged blog, you'll get a little craftiness and a little personal stuff all rolled into one. I actually think this will help those who don't already know me to get to know me a little better. I am excited about the change and ready to get started, but I'm going to give you some time to read this and make sure you change my URL in your feeder!

The new blog is: http://curtnlinds.blogspot.com

If you are a follower of this craft blog, please please please make sure to go to my family blog and start following there instead! I would greatly appreciate it!

You have until Wednesday, January 5 to make the switch!

No comments :

Post a Comment