Monday, April 11, 2011

This one's for the boys...and girls!

I have really been pumping out some new product lately.
I'm pretty excited about everything that I've made so far, I'm hoping everyone else will be just as excited!

First up is the Curtsay Girl Purse.
 This is just a simple clutch purse made specifically for little girls.
 My favorite part is the bird and flower appliqué on the front side. I made up my own pattern for the bird and I am so pleased with how it turned out!
 This purse is perfect for holding wallets, chapstick, crayons, a pad of paper, candy, or whatever else little girls need to tote around!
 I plan on making more in different color and appliqué variations, and maybe even a pdf pattern or two.

Next up is the Curtsay Boy Bow Tie.
 This is just a slightly different version of the bow tie tutorial I posted in my Get Hooked series.
 This bow tie actually comes with an elastic neck band that clasps in the back with a clear plastic hook.
 I actually have some more colors available for these bow ties, but haven't had a chance to get any more pictures of them. Ande is not always the most willing subject!

No comments :

Post a Comment