Monday, October 24, 2011

cotton candy and roller coasters

If you know me, 
then you know that I am hardcore when it comes to sleep schedules.


Well, Ande must be the luckiest boy in the world, because I let him stay up until 10pm the other night.
We took him to the Fair for the first time, and he LOVED it!


That makes me so happy, because I have always been a fair lover.
I used to look forward to the fair like it was Christmas or something.
I know, that's weird. Whatever.


There were all kinds of fun kid rides.
I thought Ande would be a little timid and scared on these things,
but boy was I wrong.
He loved them, and loved going fast.
That's my boy!


Although, I think the bus ride over to the fair was his favorite part.
That, and the cotton candy.


He had a pretty good time getting his hand licked by goats,


and camels...


And by the time we were riding home,
his face was covered with cotton candy, chocolate, and a big ole' grin.


It was about 10 o'clock when we got home, and his tired little eyes shut as soon as we laid him in bed.

1 comment :

  1. I'm glad you guys got to take him! He looks like he had a blast!~

    ReplyDelete