Thursday, October 20, 2011

this is me

I just updated my "About Me" section.
For all of you that might be new readers, this is for you.

Hey ya'll!

I'm Lindsay.

This is me:

I have a really cute family.
This is them:


I love being surrounded by boys.
But I also love being girly.

I grew up dancing and even studied it in college.
I also enjoy exercising and yoga.

I dream of traveling across Europe one day,
but my absolute favorite place is the beach.
The Outer Banks of N.C. are wonderful.
I grew up going there,
I got engaged there,
and now I get to enjoy spending time with my boys there.

I spend my days hanging out with my little munchkins.
We have a lot of fun together.
Once in a while I do a little crafting to give myself a little "frill" in this boy filled life.
I love to sew, but I don't consider myself very good at it.
Most of all, I love to crochet.
I love my little crochet shop, Curtsay Designs because it is such a great outlet for my creativity.
In it you can find cute little things like this:

My blog is called Love City because I blog about the things I love.
I love my husband, my boys, dancing, sewing, and crochet.
As I post about the things I love, 
I'm often reminded of the great life I live and how blessed I am for all that I have.

~Thanks for stopping by~

No comments :

Post a Comment