Thursday, May 24, 2012

a coral mirror

A few weeks ago, I decided that I was going to paint an accent wall in our living room. My thinking was that, if the wall was a contrasting color, then it wouldn't need any sort of decoration. I'm not so great at positioning pictures and other decorations on the walls. I really really badly wanted to paint the wall coral, which I actually talked about one day. Well, we didn't end up painting the wall. I still have a *slight* obsession with coral, but my thoughtful husband had to reign me in a little. Maybe in a different house, with different coloring, with different furniture, we might be able to paint a coral accent wall. But, for now, I settled with just a touch of coral on our previously black mirror that resides over the fireplace.


 


You can also catch a glance at my super simple Memoral Day/4th of July decorations. I mod podged a nautical fabric on that frame last year, spray painted some vases long ago, and tied that rag garland as a decoration for Ande's bicycle birthday party.

No comments :

Post a Comment