Wednesday, August 22, 2012

any time underwear



Ande has this thing where he calls his boxer brief's his "any time underwear."
I don't really know why, but I'm guessing it's because he thinks he can wear them as regular shorts,
 as well as wearing them as underwear.
I have a good chuckle every time he says it.

Maybe I'm weird, but then I started wondering what else could fall into the "any time" category?
Here's what I came up with...

{Red}
Obviously a Christmas color, but it also pops up in spring with all the berries, in summer with the 4th of July, and Fall with the leaves and apples. I used to hate the color red, but recently I can't get enough of the red/blue color combination. I'm slowly (very slowly) adding in touches of red to my kitchen.

{Scarves}
Knit in the fall, wool in the winter, silk in the spring and summer.
Scarves are pretty much the perfect accessory,
and there is no limit to how you can wear them.
I personally love the hair wrapped look, but only on other people.
I can't help but feel like Aunt Jamima every time I try it.

{Ice Cream}
Well...maybe this one is just me.
I can't get enough of the stuff.
A blog I love, Oh Sweet Joy!, has been posting fun ice cream recipes.
And although I am more of a "quick fix" kind of girl,
I've been drooling over these posts all summer!

Can you think of anything else that falls into Ande's "any time" category?

2 comments :

  1. Personally, I think that s'mores should be anytime. :) And I totally agree with you about the head scarf thing. I look ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolfpack red is my favorite color and you know how I feel about scarves! Chocolate is my 'anytime' food and A&E's Pride and Prejudice is my 'anytime' movie!

    ReplyDelete