Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun Find { Katie Daisy }

I don't remember where or when, but recently I happened upon this cute little shop,

The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy

She creates these really cute water color prints.
I love every.single.thing in her shop.

Lg Format Joy Print

Here and Now

ABCs 13x19 Large Format Print

Je t'aime -- 5x7 Greeting Card

I knew I needed a fun print to put in the fabric covered picture frame that I made for our bedroom years ago, and I knew that I wanted to use one of Katie's prints.
It took me forever to decide which one to use, 
but I finally went with the "You Are So Loved" print.
I got the perfect mat for my frame, and with the help of the handy husband,
the picture is finally up!



I love it, and now I just need to find some more cute pictures/prints to add to the wall!

No comments :

Post a Comment