Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Shop Update

Happy Monday, friends!

September seems to be a month of starting things.
The start of Fall, and the start of school.
It's also going to be the start of many new items being added to my shop!
I have a lot of new inventory ready for you this fall.
I kind of want to just show you everything at once, but we'll stick to one thing a week for now.

This week, I'll be adding a brand new item,




These started out as just a little experimentation,
but they turned out amazing!
I love the "peter pan" collars on shirts and dresses,
and thought that these lace versions were so lovely and feminine.
So, buy one and dress up an outfit for fall!

Also,
don't forget about my new-found love for embroidery!
There are some fun embroidered bags in the shop, that I know you'll enjoy!





No comments :

Post a Comment