Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday shop update- cleaning house!

I have been in a mood lately...Christmas always does this to me. Christmas, and the "fresh start" that the new year brings. I just want to de-clutter my life. I took a load to the thrift store this week and forced Curtis to take out the trash full of boxes, wrapping paper, gingerbread houses, and ribbons. I put away all of our Christmas "loot" and started re-organizing all of the kid's toys. Now...I'm moving on to my shop. It's time to clean house in the shop, folks! Lucky for you, that means a SALE! So, come on by, use your Etsy gift cards and snag some sale items because they just might not be there by the end of the week!

Here are a few items you'll definitely want to check out one last time...


Bonjour Vintage Typewriter Embroidered Canvas Tote Bag

Was: $20 
Now: $12

(Any color)

Rosebud Knotted Earrings in turquoise

Were: $8.50 
Now: $5.00
Fold over clutch purse hand embroidered with vintage typewriter



Was: $30 
Now: $15


Crochet scarf striped in green grey and blue

Was: $18 
Now: $12

...........................
Act fast, you don't want to miss out on these huge price reductions!
Am I right?

Happy spring (I mean, winter) cleaning!



No comments :

Post a Comment