Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Shop Update {new scarves!}

Just a quick update today...

I have added 2 new Scallops and Lace Infinity Cowls to my shop!
They are pre-made, ready-to-ship.
Once they are gone, they are gone!

In Coral...
Scallops and Lace Infinity Cowl in coral

In mustard...
Scallops and Lace Infinity Cowl in mustard

These scarves are made with a soft cotton yarn. They are definitely warm and cozy!

If you are interested in a color that I haven't listed, please let me know! I'd be happy to work with you on custom orders!

................................

Today is finally D-day (delivery day) and I am SO ready!
But that means, posts might be a little few and far between this week.
I'm sure you understand!
I will probably do a lot more updating on Instagram, so come find me there if you want to follow along!
@LindsayHaynie

No comments :

Post a Comment