Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Shop Update

Today, I am excited to show you some new products that I've been working on for my shop, 


A while back, I worked up this design for a crochet peter pan collar.
I sold them in my shop for a little while with plans to eventually get the pattern done and put up in the shop.
Well, after many months of putting it off, I finally finished the pattern!
You can now make your very own Peter Pan Crochet Collar!


I love the peter pan collar trend that is floating around the fashion world,
and I think creating a crocheted collar design makes it all the more fun!
They are also a little bit vintage-esque, which I love.

 (Meet Evie, Owen's one true love)

The pattern includes instructions for 3 different sizes,
baby, child, and adult.
This pattern is easy and works up quickly, but still looks a little fancy...
...the perfect pattern for any beginner crocheter's out there who want to wow their friends!



You may remember a couple weeks ago when I embroidered some onesies for Milo.
Well, I had so much fun making them, that I came up with even more fun designs to put in the shop.







I really had fun coming up with these drawings and I already have ideas for more stewing in my brain.
I would love to hear your ideas, though.
Is there anything in particular you would like to see embroidered on a onesie?

No comments :

Post a Comment