Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 4 of 2012



I love looking back at past blog posts.
It's fun to see how I've changed over the year and all the things that I've accomplished.

Here are my top 4 tutorials from 2012...



I made this cowl pattern when I entered a fun little crochet contest over at About Crochet.
It turns out that I wasn't very good at following directions, but I still enjoyed the creation I ended up with!



All little boys seem to have a fascination with super heroes.
This was such an easy little project, and I really enjoyed drawing up and designing the patterns for these puppets.



I created this pattern and worked it up all within an hour.
I am so incredibly impatient.
Being able to see something created start to finish in such a short period of time is the best!



This is definitely my favorite project from 2012!
It is such a warm scarf and, in my opinion, incredibly cute!

...............................

Now, I am gearing up for 2013!
I am excited to continue being the "old lady" that I am,
crocheting in my pj's every night,
and hopefully coming up with some great new projects!

1 comment :

  1. You look extremely British in these pictures! (which is a great thing seeing as how i'm obsessed with Britain!) You're the bomb.com Lindz.... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete