Tuesday, March 19, 2013

diy love {floral spring wreath}




Last week, I was searching all over the Pinterest for a cute spring wreath idea.
Through my "research," I found that I really love big full wreaths with flowers and berries.
I wanted a wreath that people could spot from the road as they drove by...
something to catch their eye...
something full of beauty and color.

I bought my flowers from the Dollar Store, used a wreath form that I already had, and got my hot glue gun ready.


It was so easy to make, that I didn't take any pictures mid-process.
I simply took clusters of flowers and threaded the stems through the twigs on my wreath.
I bent them to fit the curve of the wreath, and hot glued them where need-be.


I really love how it turned out.
I get excited every time I pull into the driveway and see my bright blue wreath.
The flowers also remind me of the bouquet from my wedding, and that makes me even more happy!


What kind of wreath are you sporting this spring? 
I'd love to see!




No comments :

Post a Comment