Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Shop Update {little lamb}



I am working on a new pattern for my shop, the little lamb hat.
I was hoping to have it ready before Easter because it would be such a cute hat for it,
but I don't think it's going to be ready that soon.
I am in the process of creating some prototypes for the hat as I try to figure out the different sizes.
I thought it would be fun to put my prototypes up for sale with a huge discount!
What do ya say?

This first little lamb hat is a charcoal color and it is 0-3 months in size.
Normally, these hats are $26.50, but I am going to offer my prototypes for $10!
That is more than 50% off people!

If you are interested, please email me at LindsayHaynie @ gmail . com!

There will be more to come in the following weeks in varying sizes and colors, so if you want a different size, keep your eye out!

No comments :

Post a Comment