Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Shop Update

Every week I write up my "Monday Shop Update" post,
and every week I accidentally type Mondsay instead of Monday.
I guess my fingers like typing my name.

Anyways...

I've added two new items to my shop this week!

Button Flower Clips! Aren't they cute?



{Mint}

I have two colors available right now, but have more ready to add later on!
(I'm always open to suggestions on color preferences!)

The clips are perfect for wearing in your hair, your babies hair, a clip-on to a headband,
a scarf accessory, or as a purse embellishment.

Each clip has an alligator clip attached to the back and is about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Each flower will have a unique fabric covered button center.
My button supplier has some really fun designs.
Right now, I am digging these striped buttons!

I made one of these flowers for myself,
wore it two days in a row this weekend,
and loved every minute of it!
You will too, I promise.

Stop by my shop, Curtsay Designs, today and see what fun crochet things you find!

No comments :

Post a Comment