Friday, December 20, 2013

Frinstagram {rays of sunshine}

... Recent Instagram pics on Friday...







Last night my mom came over to help out with bedtime and Owen started telling us this crazy story.

First of all, my heart just oozes with love when he talks because he has a lisp every time he says a word with an "s." But he also cuts the "s" off of a word when "s" is the first letter (space=pace etc).

He went on and on about some teeny tiny fan up in the ky (sky) that cared (scared) him while he was riding on a gate or something like that.

When he's cuting like that, I just can't handle it. Mom and I busted out laughing! I haven't laughed that hard in a while and it felt so good!

Just another reason why those three fellas are my little rays of sunshine.

Not every moment is fantastic and happy and cute, but the good moments definitely out shine the bad.

No comments :

Post a Comment