Friday, January 24, 2014

Frinstagram {puppy love}

...this week's instagram photos on Friday...






I meant to post this earlier, but Ande was pretty entertaining during quiet time today. 

He likes to watch these transformer toy reviews on Youtube (which is so weird to me). And then, he'll sit there and start reviewing his own toys...talking to... basically nobody. It is hilarious. He is just spot on with copying the inflection and lingo of those "youtubers." 

Today, his transformer construct bot devastator review was particularly funny because he kept distracting himself by singing a song he learned in preschool today..."we are dinosaurs...stomping...stomping..."

He had no idea I was listening, and probably would be so embarrassed if he knew. But, how could I not? What a special, hilarious moment. 

I am not always very good at it, but it's moments like those that I try hard to stop whatever I'm doing to just be present.

Anyways...

It was a chilly week! We started out with a surprise trip to see my Grandma. Watching her face as she saw us getting out of the car in her driveway was the best thing in the world. 

And coming in a close second was the amazing little puppy my Aunt brought home while we were there. He loved me and I didn't want to put him down. I am so ridiculously allergic to dogs, but I snuggled him close anyways! How could I not!?

I have also been crocheting like crazy lately. I don't have much to show for it though, because my projects keep turning out wonky. I'll keep trying. But the good news is that I added the Anthro Inspired Braided Headbands to my shop (regular sized and chunky sized)! I already posted a free pattern here on the blog, but now my non-crochet friends can still get one of their own!

All right folks, I guess that's it for me tonight. Time to get warm. Man...can it be spring soon?

1 comment :

  1. There is nothing like a little puppy love, even if you are allergic. Hugs to you, Meredith

    ReplyDelete