Monday, February 23, 2015

crochet love {lacy bell caplet}


I originally created the pattern for this caplet last year. It has been a paid pattern in my shop, Love City Crochet, but I decided it was time to retire it and offer it free here on my blog! 



I have this love for capes and caplets and anything of the sort, which I think stems from my love of all things vintage and old fashioned. This lacy bell caplet is nod to those loves of mine. It is such a versatile piece as well. It can be worn for extra warmth over a winter coat, or as a light cover up over a spring dress. It also looks great bunched up as a cowl!





This patterns is written for a size small adult, but it includes instructions for adjusting to any size you may need!

This crochet caplet uses mainly double crochets worked in the round, in a series of shell stitches. This pattern gives the garment a beautiful lacy texture.

I used a worsted weight yarn and a size I crochet hook.

For the complete FREE crochet pattern, click the link below!


(If you are having any trouble downloading this pattern, please check to make sure your pdf reading software is updated.)



No comments :

Post a Comment