Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas & New Years in review...













It is truly crazy to think that Christmas and New Years are already over. I feel like I hardly had time to soak it in! But as fast as time flies, we were still able to pack our days with a lot of fun and family time. 

I honestly can't think of much to say about the holidays because we mostly spent a lot of quiet days at home, but that doesn't mean it was any less wonderful. We really enjoyed out of town family visitors, visiting with family close by, and a lot of extra time with Curtis. 

I'm already looking ahead to next year and thinking about how we can make it even more focused on the birth of our Savior, and loving, and giving, rather than the excitement of receiving. I just know it'll be another great holiday season to add to our list!

We've had some ups and downs this past year, but a lot of great learning experiences to help us move forward into the new year! I am so excited to make some positive improvements in my life and that of my families this year. It's going to be a great 2016!

Happy New Year friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment