Friday, February 10, 2017

life lately

This has been such a beautiful, warm, winter so far! There have been some chilly days in the mix, but it has mostly been gorgeous weather! We have spent almost every afternoon down in our neighborhood park swinging, riding bikes, and playing with friends. The boys are all enjoying school, and Lucy recently turned 6 months old! She is loving sitting up and trying all kinds of new foods!

As for me, I have spent a lot of time getting back to the gym, listening to podcasts in the car, and trying to balance housework and getting creative again. It's hard, and a work in progress, but fun.

img_0390img_0392img_0342

Here are some of the things I've been loving lately...

Must Listen Podcast: I am loving the Extraordinary Moms podcast! There's an episode in there for everyone, and I guarantee you will come away feeling inspired!

Must Watch Show: If you love period piece films as much as I do, then you NEED to watch the latest from Masterpiece Theater, Victoria. As you can imagine, it's about the life of Queen Victoria, and it is SO well done.

Must Wear Shoes: I am in desperate need of new tennis, and I've been eyeing these shoes. I mostly like them because they are cute, not sure how functional, though.

Must Eat Treat: I am a chocolate lover (chocolate obsessed, actually). I am really loving Bark Thins right now. The downside is that they are kinda pricey (imo), and I could eat the entire bag in one sitting if I'm not careful!

Most Used Item: I need organization in my life, or I don't get anything done. I have been loving my Life Planner! It has so much room for notes, and meal planning, and anything else you can think of!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment