Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Dress Every Nursing Mama Needs!

IMG_3477

I brought my flowy wrap dress to the beach a couple weeks ago to wear to church. One evening, the sunset was just too beautiful to pass up a fun photo shoot with my mom and sister, and of course I had to wear this dress!

A flowing dress + the ocean winds + sunset = the perfect combination!

I love wrap front dresses lately! They are great for easy access for nursing. I snatched this dress up from Piper & Scoot while I was still pregnant because I knew I'd need something forgiving in the tummy area, and with a no-fuss option for breastfeeding! It has worked out great so far! Another thing that I love about wrap dresses is how they make your curves look good and your waist look small!

We had so much fun snapping away at some pictures that night at the beach, with Curtis and my sisters husband making us giggle! Here are a few of my favorite shots from that night!

IMG_3481IMG_3492IMG_3501IMG_3583

My dress is no longer available, but below I rounded up some really cute wrap dress options for you! Just click the photo, then the link below each photo will take you straight to it! Hopefully you fellow nursing mama's out there will find something you like! I find it SO important to find post-baby outfits that are not only functional, but that make you feel GOOD! Don't you!?


[gallery ids="6008,6005,6013,6009,6011,6012,6014,6015" type="square" columns="4"]

No comments :

Post a Comment